Friday 18 November 2011

Breathe Deeply and Smile

I feel like I am back in the land of the healthy again.  What a long haul that was, and I suspect my bout of pneumonia wasn't even all that serious.  Time to focus on keeping my lungs healthy.  For the first time in my life, I have consistently relied on a puffer to allow me to breathe properly.  I have a new appreciation for all of those with asthma, that's for sure.
So much happening in the past week and so hard to watch it all from the sidelines.  DD #1 got cast as a lead in her school show (Miss Dorothy in Thoroughly Modern Millie), DD#2 stepped up and did her homework independently, and hubby made dinner and cleaned the kitchen every night without snarky comments on my part.  Again I am humbled by how much goodness there is in my life if I just stand still for a minute and appreciate it.


1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're feeling better. Pneumonia is no fun. Take care,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete