Wednesday 7 December 2011

Odds and Ends

I cannot believe what a wonderful day I had today.  This morning, I took the dog for a little crazy dog time in the green space near us and that wore him out for a few hours which, in turn, enabled me to get a little card making done.  yay!  So nice to have finally figured out the secret to productivity with the puppy in the house--run him like stink.  After that minor revelation, I bettered my day even further by having lunch and doing a little shopping in the Village with a very dear friend.  How can a day get any better you might ask?  Well, I rounded out the afternoon with Ridley actually going for a 15 minute on-leash walk (those of you with puppies will understand how monumental that is), DD#2 finding out she will be in one of my favourite musicals, Fiddler on the Roof, and DD#1 actually teaching DD#2 how to do long division with no fighting.  Somewhere, in an alternate universe, some poor mom is living one of my usual days and wondering why everything is so difficult.

2 comments: