Friday 2 December 2011

Christmas Break Up

Ah Christmas.  You used to be such a light hearted, great time.  Now you feel like yet another hurdle to jump in the constant stream of a busy day and busy week.  If only we could rekindle our loving relationship.  Maybe you could start by not sneaking up on me?  Perhaps if you didn't demand so much of my time or put so many expectations for merriment on me?  I promise to try to embrace your possibilities if you will vow to just take it down a few notches.  Let's try to find our way back to the reason you are here and remember your humble beginnings.  Christmas, you and I just need to cosy up together on the sofa with a mug of hot cider and an open Bible and maybe, just maybe, we can redefine our relationship.

1 comment:

  1. Breathe...make a list...breathe...find out whose been naughty or nice...breathe... ha! sorry - sometimes humour helps! Have I got the card for you...on its way!

    ReplyDelete