Tuesday 10 January 2012

Latte Love Affair

You know you enjoyed a little too much holiday indulgence (creme brule lattes anyone??) when you can't button your sweater for fear of exposing the rather large appendages growing horizontally from your torso.  And that was just day one of back to work in non-pyjama style clothing.  While I have no desire or time to join a gym, I thought it might be helpful to try to track what I am eating (and a friend inspired me to try with promise of a "happy"--as in the clothes i want to wear fit me--shopping trip in the spring).  In the past I've found this helpful to avoid binging on my favourite foods (clearly I am willpower intolerant as well as dairy intolerant).  In this spirit, I recently joined a site named Fat Secret.  Honestly.  Poor name choice I know but it has its redeeming qualities, sort of like Spark People but less labour intensive.  And even better, they have a great App that lets you scan barcodes on what you're eating and presto, all the nutritional information magically appears on your file.  Love.  Or not love.  Depending.

1 comment:

  1. Cool app! Have they devised one yet that will clean my house for me?

    ReplyDelete