Monday 9 April 2012

Easter Moments

Here are a few ways my family and I whiled away Easter weekend:



We gathered some Ridley fur (using the shedding rake--can you imagine raking a dog?  luckily we can as it does the trick to get rid of massive amounts of fur) and made our own dust bunny!




Caved in to the resident Candy Monkey and made this "delicious" cake for Easter dinner.  I was hoping for the lemon curd cake on the cover of Canadian Living last month however, the sugar bomb won out.




My mum gave the girls each a bunny that was made from a mink coat that was given to her by my dad when they were newly married.  Unbelievably soft and what a wonderful heirloom.  And so much better than more candy!



Hope you and yours had a restful and wonderful Easter Weekend too.



    


1 comment:

  1. This is one of my fav posts so far! Look at all the creativity going on over there. The dust bunny made me smile big time. The cake blew me away...great idea for the edge! And the bunnies are brilliant and oh so touching. What a great way to rework those fur coats! And what a keepsake! Wow!!!!!

    ReplyDelete