Friday 31 January 2014

Bring it on February....I am ready to kick your gray, nasty butt to the curb!

February has to be my most dreaded month.  After the snow and gray of January we are treated to more snow and more gray.  About this time I begin really missing the sun.  In order to cheer myself through February, I am going to focus on the things I love and write about one thing every day that makes me happy.  I think it is safe to say that my family would top the list so I won't include them in the official list as this blog normally contains a good deal of how much I love my husband and kids.  Beginning tomorrow, I am going to change February for me.  Come along for the ride, I guarantee it will be more entertaining than shovelling and filling the wiper fluid tank of your car!

1 comment: