Sunday 16 October 2011

It's been quite a wild week around here.  Having been off sick most of the week before, work was a swirling mess.  As usual there were the crazy time-stealing things that seem to pop up on a daily basis.  Throw in a school meeting (and we all know how those can be) and a friend in the hospital in need of a miracle, and there you have it.
Last night and today, I spent most of my day in the kitchen prepping for dd#2 birthday tomorrow and making some food for the friend I mentioned above.  While making cupcakes for dd's "cupcake boss" party tomorrow, I decided to make some really beautiful ones to deliver with the dinner I was making.  It was the most productive and rewarding hour of my whole day.  I can only hope that they brought a little beauty into the day of those they were shared with.

No comments:

Post a Comment