Friday 9 March 2012

Series of Unfortunate Events---a.k.a The Bagel Prophecy

Well the bagel called it correctly.  I was in tears before 9:30am.  The day's journey began with a wildly inconvenient and rude kijiji interaction (kijiji=swahili for "you will come to hate all humankind"), evolved to reams of paperwork and uncomfortable phone conversations stemming from a confidentiality incident, continued with driving through a freak snowsquall,  burning my coffee cup while trying to reheat a much needed hit of caffein and finally culminating in a visit to a public school mourning the murder of a little girl where the EA I was working with broke down in tears mid session.  So hard to bring my own sunshine today I'll tell you.  All I can say is thank God for girlfriends as tonight I get to hang with some of my very favourite people and drink some much needed wine.  Tomorrow I am having cereal for breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment