Thursday 1 March 2012

Happy Bits

Spent the last hour or so reflecting on some things that make me happy.  Always good to share the good bits right?  Here is my list for today (in no particular order of importance):

Made my donation goal for Heart and Stroke month
Managed to drink a whole cup of coffee while it was hot (this is a remarkable achievement in my world)
No lunches to make today because it's pizza day
Got a lovely hug from DD2 this morning
I am rocking some sassy hair (which is a waste on a work day--where was this hair when i went out to dinner with DH the other day??)
I have the best. friends. ever.

What's on your list?



1 comment:

  1. Things that make me happy...not in order of importance...

    Cruising blogs
    Photography
    Coffee, coffee, coffee
    Cuddling
    My daughter's sense of humor and sense of self

    ReplyDelete