Tuesday 8 January 2013

Shredding It

Jillian Michaels is a woman I love to hate.  In fact, lately I have been spending a good deal of time hurling insults in her direction.  No matter that she is on my tv screen and will never hear these things.  That's probably for the best as I am guessing that she could kick my butt to next Tuesday if she chose to.  But as she is yelling at me to do "two more" and then blithely adding in 10, she deserves what she gets.  I'm not sure what the title "30 day shred" is supposed to refer to exactly but I suspect it may be referring to my quads after this last session.  I will be lucky to successfully rise from the toilet today.     

2 comments:

  1. You go girl! Look at you blogging regularly. So glad you're back! I am planning to launch a new one in February with Justine Gordon who lives in London England - we will compare our lives in the two London's...

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sounds amazing Jeanine! please let me know when it is up and running

    ReplyDelete