Wednesday 14 September 2011

Fifteen

Fifteen years ago today I said, "I do" and married the man with the "sparkly eyes".  So many great things have happened in those years--we've had two beautiful children and grown our family into something I am proud of today.
Currently my husband is canoeing his way through Killarney however, he had these beautiful flower sent (via a friend as delivery girl--thanks c) to let me know he was thinking of me.  So thoughtful.  Tonight, as I watch my favourite guilty pleasure TV show (ANTM), I will toast him and our fifteen years together.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Fifteen years - that's a big milestone, so congratulations. (What's ANTM?)

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. ANTM (for those fortunate enough not to share my obsession) is America's Next Top Model. I cringe as i type it and yet, i am addicted.

    ReplyDelete