Monday 12 September 2011

Three Little Birds


Practical meets motivational.  While searching for a new way to keep our keys organized, I stumbled upon these birds in a beautiful home store in Midland Ontario (it's called Saturday Morning and you should check it out if you ever pass that way).  There were many practical options (my usual choice) but I was drawn to these smiling-beaked critters because they seemed a little cheery somehow.  It was my first of a few home purchases that were made specifically with face value happiness in mind.  (and fyi, they do hold keys via a magnet on their throats)

Everyday I pass these birds at least 50 times and I swear, nearly each time I pass them a little Bob Marley passes through my mind.  "Don't worry about a thing, cause every little thing's gonna be alright...."  I like having these "three little birds" by my doorstep and hope that they continue to bring a smile to my day in the weeks and months to come.

1 comment: